Last Updated on June 21, 2020 11:30 PM
UPDATES on the ECQ in Purok 4, 5 and 6 in Brgy. Lower Bicutan
Purok 5 and 6 of Brgy. Lower Bicutan is under Enhanced Community Quarantine since June 17 to ensure the safety of the community. To make the quarantine efficient, we have launched these initiatives:
ACTIVE CASE FINDING
* CEDSU staff together with BHERTs and TCPS Personnel conducted comprehensive contact tracing to locate all possible suspect cases.
* A total po 570 households in the barangay have been visited by CEDSU during contact tracing with more than 150 individuals scheduled for testing. CEDSU has previously tested 140 close contacts in these areas.
* Oplan Bandillo, a police program where cops patrol the streets to escort unsupervised children loitering the streets back to their homes, was intensified.
* Residents were also reminded to immediately inform the Brgy. Health Center if they experience signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
* Selected business establishments complied with the directives of Local Government of Taguig to adhere to ECQ guidelines by temporarily stopping operations.
* With the cooperation of all residents of Lower Bicutan, no ECQ violators have been recorded to date.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PATROL TEAM
* The social distancing patrol team continued to strictly implement ECQ guidelines.
* House-to-house distribution of stay-at-home food packs to residents continued.
As Taguig City continues its fight against the COVID-19 crisis, we ask the support and cooperation of every Taguigeño.